Czech Anti-Doping Committee (CADC)
Czech Anti-Doping Committee (CADC) is the highest body and exclusive professional workplace operating nationwide, ensuring the Anti-Doping Program of the Czech Republic. This professional guarantee for the anti-doping issues was established in 1999 and was funded by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports.
CADC operation involves following activities:
- Control (ensuring of the doping controls)
- Informational and educational
In practice, it means that CADC:
- Proposes legislative provisions to support the fight against doping, particularly to restrict the availability of pharmaceutics and nutrition supplements containing doping substances.
- Represents the Czech Republic in the international Anti-Doping institutions
- Issues Regulations for conducting the doping controls containing the List of prohibited classes of doping substances and methods according to WADA.
- Conducts In- and Out-of-Competition doping controls and ensures analyses of the collected samples in the doping control laboratories.
- Issues educational programs and organizes educational events to support the doping free sports competitions.
All doping related issues are since 2004 governed by the World Anti-Doping Code binding as well for CADC. Fight against doping worldwide is secured by the World Anti-Doping agency (WADA) whose member is also CADC.
CADC besides others publishes the Regulations for Doping Control and Sanctions in Sports in the Czech Republic
Copyright © 2011–2018 Czech Anti-Doping Committee